Monogramming is a great way to make your shirt suit your personal style and reflect your tastes. It also makes a great gift.
If it’s your shirts you want to personalise, simply select your shirt and the monogramming option to select where and what initials you would like to use. For further info see below.
Step 1: Styles
Choose from our range of distinctive fonts in traditional and contemporary styles to suit every taste.
Step 2: Colours
Colours can be specified to your requirements.
Step 3: Positions
We will always put the monogram on the pocket, cuff or on the body of the shirt, unless you request otherwise.
The fine print:
- We can monogram a maximum of four characters in upper case.
- Monograms are obscured on shirts with check or stripe patterns.
- The height of the letters varies between 7mm and 15mm.
- We will assume that you require upper cases unless you clearly specify otherwise. We recommend you contact us when placing your order if this is what you require.
- The initials will always appear as entered. Please ensure that your text is written in the correct order as we can only follow your instructions and would hate for you to be disappointed. If you have any doubts then feel free to contact us so that we can make sure we get it right.
- We will always put the monogram on a pocket, cuff or on the body of the shirt, unless you request otherwise.
- We give you the option of selecting monogramming on our men’s and women’s formal shirts within our product range.