FASHION THE ARTROPOLIS understands that everyone has varying body shapes and sizes, that’s why we offer different fits to suit all.
To decide on the best fit for you it is important to know your body measurements. Use the tips below to find your size, then compare it to the product size charts to find the fit that’s right for you.
- To start, it’s best to stand with your weight distributed evenly.
- It is easier to get someone else to measure you but if this isn’t possible take the measurements a few times to ensure accuracy.
- Take care not to hold the tape measure too loosely or pull it too taut.
Measure around the fullest part of your neck. Ensure the tape measure is level all the way round and take the measurement with your index finger underneath the tape. This will ensure your collar is a comfortable fit, and not too tight.
Run the tape around the fullest part of your chest, the tape should be just below the arm pit and over the shoulder blades whilst horizontal to the floor.
Measure around your natural waistline which is the narrowest part of your waist for shirts.
- Measure from the end of your shoulder bone at the top of your arm.
- Measure from your shoulder to just before the wrist bone or where you would like your cuff to sit. Always bend the elbow when measuring.
- Round up to the nearest available sleeve length.
Review additional detail by viewing our Measuring Guide.